Sunday, January 25, 2015

Amanda, what do you do for a living?


First and foremost, I am a wife of 9+ years and full-time mother to our three little girls.  Because I want to be a full-time mom, I work two part-time positions that have flexible hours. 
 
I am Destination Service Consultant at Community Orientation Services, Inc. (COS) in downtown Waukesha. COS does ‘Employee Relocation’ for various companies. This job gives me the unique opportunity to work with people from all over the globe while fulfilling my greater passion of helping families. 
 

I also work at The Fundamental Kitchen (TFK) in Brookfield as a Wellness Consultant. TFK is a wellness store whose goal is to enhance the lives of our customers through awareness and education in food preparation. Along with consultation, I am also able to use my human resource background by assisting with the preliminary hiring process of new consultants, phone interviews, and training.

No comments:

Post a Comment